Update: February 2020 – Lidl & Deer Park School Newsletter
We would like to inform you that WC – 17th February 2020 Gas Connection works will be taking place on Richmond Road. Due to these works temporary traffic lights will be put in place for Monday 17th and Tuesday 18th February. We apologise for any inconvenience these works may cause and thank you for your patience. If you have any issues please contact the site team on 07983 338 728.
Since our last newsletter works have been progressing well. The structure for Deer Park School has now been erected and reached full height. Within the next few weeks… Read more >>>
Lidl are promoting a new neighbourhood foodstore with a two form entry primary school above the store at 391 Richmond Road, Twickenham, TW1 2EF.
As part of our ongoing commitment to public consultation, we are delighted to be able to provide members of the local community with an overview of our exciting redevelopment proposals.
Should you decide to support the Lidl proposal, or simply wish to get in touch to discuss the application, please follow the above links.
- Lidl foodstore comprises of 1,141 sqm sales area, 249 sqm warehouse, 67 sqm welfare area
- Extensive bakery offering
- 55 retail parking spaces (44 in the basement, 11 at ground floor)
- Deliveries are carried out with a 16.5 m articulated vehicle. All manovers to be carried out within the site
Read more >>>
How to Support Us
If you are keen to see a Lidl in Richmond, please show your support for the application in 4 ways:
- Visit our GoPetition site by clicking here to register your support.
- Write a support letter or send a support email, and send copies to and/or telephone your local Councillors.
Read more >>>